Five things I love right now: July
1. All yellow, orange and red peppers. Finally, you can now buy a packet of peppers that doesn’t have a lousy green one in it. Thank you Sainsbury’s for seeing sense! We go through so many peppers, the girls love them raw, it’s one of their favourite snacks. But we all hate the green ones.
2. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue I love bareMinerals products. I’ve used their Original Mineral Foundation for ages and their new tinted gel moisturiser is great, either as a (very) light skin-tone-even-outer, or beneath the powder foundation. It has an SPF of 30, which is a big bonus, and even has a shade pale enough for me! It’s not the cheapest as £26 but I used my Boots points so didn’t mind.
3. Childs Farm Hair Detangler. We’ve tried a few over the years and this one is hands down the best. It smells great, and is 98% natural, with no parabens, SLSs, or mineral oils. Love it. We love the rest of the range too, as it has never made Ava’s eczema flare up.
4. This copper fan. Sorry if I have single-handedly stopped summer by buying this. But I had to. It’s so pretty and goes perfectly with the other copper items in our soon-to-be-finished office. It’s from Dunelm, and was £34.99.
5. Flamingo PJs. I couldn’t let another month go by without another flamingo item. My sister found these beauties in a charity shop. They look brand new. Who would EVER give them away?! They are superb, and Thea thinks so too.